Windows Password Reset Advanced, which can help you easily recover Active Directory domain administrator and user password for Windows server 2008, 2003, 2000. Besides, it can recover domain user password for people who used Windows 7, Vista, XP as a domain user. It is powerful that you also can use it to reset Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 local administrator/user password without losing anything and no technical knowledge required.
What can it do for me?
1. Reset local Administrator and other users' password for Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT, Windows Server 2008/2003/2000.
2. Reset Domain Administrator and other Domain users' password for Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT, Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 on Server Computer.
3. Create a new Administrator account to Windows without logining.
4. Reset/Remove Windows password safely without lossing files.
5. Reset Windows password of all computer including desktop and laptop auch as Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Asus, IBM, Lenove...
Three steps for Active Directory Domain Password Recovery:
•step 1: Create a Windows domain password recovery disk with CD/DVD or USB
•step 2: Set the Server Computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB
•step 3: Reset domain administrator/user password by a few cliks
Help page of Active Directory password recovery:
Active Directory Password Reset 4.0 Download Overview