AutoClickExtreme 5.95, records actions automatically.
It will easily optimize any computer task the algorithm of which
is worked out manually. For more effective work with this
autoclicker you'd better know only a fiew
- Change of a window position or a title will never "confuse" the autoclicker,
because it controls lots of parameters of the
windows in which actions are made.
- To get access to additional abilbities of the autoclicker, you may press Shift twice during Record. The program will
stop the Record, and you can choose the following: application or
document launch, the Clipboard Control, file control, etc.
- If you want to increase script reliability to 100% you can
use Pixel Control - recognizes
images on the screen and binds mouse actions to the found
images. If the image you need is not found the
Replay will stop (such a thing may happen if some interface element is
inactive at the moment or there is no success message on the screen).
- This autoclicker allows high flexibility of
records. The first Recorded branch of the script is a kind of a basic
approach to achieve the main aime. During the next following Replays
you may create alternative branches (reactions to different
problems), which will make the script boundlessly flexible. So, you can
automate all the algorithm of resembling actions.
- A special Autotext function - insets any text
in response to a short call command. The only thing you should do
is to define the words the typing of which you want to shorten up to 2-3
letters. For example, instead of typing all the word
"AutoClickExtreme 5.95 by AutoClicker Lab", you should type "ace", and press Shift twice.
AutoClickExtreme 5.95 Download Overview