Home - Anti-Vir & Security - Anti-Virus Tools - Comodo Cloud Antivirus download free

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568

Comodo cloud antivirus



Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your computer from known and unknown malware.
Our real-time scanner constantly monitors your computer for threats, protecting your from the moment you start Windows. Our AV is also the most accurate around because we scan files with our fast, cloud-based servers. These contain the very latest virus blacklists, so you don’t have to download updates before you receive protection against newly discovered threats.

But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 by Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. The sandbox is a security hardened environment for unknown applications (those that are neither definitely safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox run under a carefully selected set of privileges and write to a virtual file system and registry. Put simply, zero-day malware is locked away from your data instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in other antiviruses.

So our auto-sandbox provides unrivalled protection against zero-day threats, but what do we do to test the behavior of these files? Enter Viruscope. Viruscope is an advanced behavior analysis technology that monitors sandboxed processes and alerts you if they take actions that could threaten your security. It uses a sophisticated set of behavior ‘recognizers’ to determine whether or not the actions of a file in the sandbox are malicious.

Our real-time antivirus protects you against known threats, while our auto-sandbox protects you against unknown threats. With Viruscope on top, you also get proactive identification of brand new malware. Whether you are an IT novice or an experienced user, Comodo Cloud Ant ...

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 Download Overview


Author:

Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.

Website:

File size:

8872 kB

License:

Freeware

Software OS:

Win XP 32 bit, Win 7...

Buy for:

$ 0.00

Release date:

2017-02-24

Downloads:

16

Visitors rating:

Not rated yet

To support Comodo Cloud Antivirus use following services on your website or blog:

Share | |

Click & Rate Software:
(red=worst, green=best)
Comodo cloud antivirus screenshot

Popular search terms related to Comodo Cloud Antivirus:



Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 Notices

YankeeDownload regularly update datas, value and software summary of Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 full download version from the vendor, so sometimes may be somewhat outdated. We remember: software piracy is illegal by using Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.9.410568 keygen, cracks, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators is not legal and prevent future Comodo Cloud Antivirus editions. Our download locations are directly from author sites, torrent URL and links from MegaUpload.com, YouSendIt.com, RapidShare.com or DepositFiles.com are not allowed.




Free Comodo Cloud Antivirus software downloads

Comodo Antivirus 344 downloads

81.9Mb    

Freeware |  $ 0.00

Features on-demand and on-access virus scanners, anti-spyware mechanism, auto-sandbox....

Comodo antivirus software screenshot

Kingsoft Free Antivirus 224 downloads

18.2Mb    

Freeware |  $ 0.00

Cloud Antivirus defends against viruses, malware, and spyware in real-time...

Kingsoft free antivirus software screenshot

Free Cloud Antivirus 41 downloads

2.5Mb    

Shareware |  $ 20.99

In addition, it automatically creates an entry into the Windows Explorer right-....

Free cloud antivirus software screenshot