SSHBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox.NET includes complete SSH protocol support and supports full range of SSH and SFTP features, such as
* support for various tunnel types, i.e. shell, command, X11, port forwarding, custom tunnels;
* support for SSH 1 (client only) and SSH 2 (client and server);
* various authentication types including authentication with X.509 certificates;
* synchronous and asynchronous operation modes;
* various encryption algorithms including AES 256-bit;
* SSH key generation and management;
* SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) tunnel support (requires SFTPBlackbox)
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005 , Borland Delphi 8 and Delphi 2005-2006 /.NET, C#Builder. It requires .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0
SSHBlackbox (.NET) 4.2 Download Overview